- Wash Type : Softener Silicone Wash
- Fabric : Twill
- Color : Leo Print
- Quantity : 150 Pcs
Flowchart of Softener Silicon Wash
Softener: For softening 5 kg Mesoft-CCS Flakes (Cationic) and 500 liter water are used. It is done for 5 minutes at a cool temperature.
Hot dry: It is done for 60 minutes at 700 ºC temperature.
Cool dry: It is done for 20 minutes at a cool temperature.
Problems of softener-silicon wash
Silicone softeners have a firm place in final finishing for a very important reason. A piece of fabric that has been subjected to pretreatment, dyeing, and fixing processes is almost impossible to be appealing to anyone without taking corrective measures to handle. As with all cationic softener systems, yellowing during drying may be a problem, and care must be taken to avoid unacceptable shade changes on white and pastel shades.
- Sometimes garments hand feel is less.
- Sometimes color bleeding may occur.
- Color can also be changed.
Solutions of softener silicon-wash
- Before the washing has been completed, hand feel need to be checked.
- We should select the softener according to fabric nature.
Author of this Article: Md. Abu Sayed Founder of Textile Apex Pabna Textile engineering college, Pabna, Bangladesh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell : +8801745214773