Rubber ball wash is nothing but a garment and softener wash. In this process, garments will be softer and at the same time abrasion will come. When we need more hand feel of garments at that time we will use this process. Rubber will be added in the same bath of softener or in the dryer with the garments. Process Flow Chart of Rubber Ball Wash is as follows:
- Wash type : Rubber ball wash
- Dry Process : Nill
- Fabric : Twill
- Color : Beige
- Quantity : 50 kg
Flowchart of Rubber Ball Wash
- Desizing: For desizing, 400-liter hot water is used. It is done for 5 minutes at 500 ºC temperature.
- Softening: 1000 gm softener (cationic), 1000 pcs rubber ball, 300 gm acidic acid, and 250-liter water are used. It is done for 10 minutes at 00ºC temperature. PH is maintained at 5.5.
- Hydro Extract: Hydro extraction is done for 8 minutes.
- Hot dryer: It is done for 40 minutes at 700 ºC temperature.
- Cold dryer: It is done for 20 minutes at room temperature.
Problems of Rubberball wash
- Garments can be damaged due to the rubber ball effect.
- Garments can be softer.
- Color bleeding can occur.
Solutions of Rubberball wash
- Ball selection should be in a proper way.
- Time should be maintained properly.
We are living in the fashionable era. Everyone wants to wear fashionable clothing. As a result, people can make a difference with others. A basic knitted T-Shirt and a washed knitted T-Shirt are totally different in to look. At present, the knitted washed item is a hot-cake for the young generation.
In that case, Rubberball wash is such a solution for garment and softener wash. In this process, garments will be softer and at the same time seam abrasion will come. We use this wash to get more hand feel of garments. Rubber balls are added in the same bath of softener or in the dryer with the garments.
Author of this Article Md. Abu Sayed Founder of Textile Apex Pabna Textile engineering college, Pabna, Bangladesh Email: email@example.com Cell : +8801745214773