Jute is a natural fiber. It is also called a bast fiber because it is obtained from the bast layer of plants. It is one kind of cellulosic fiber. The jute spinning process is different from another spinning because jute is harder from others fiber. Now I’m giving the flow chart of the jute spinning process in a very easy way. The flow chart of jute spinning process is as follows:
Process Flow Chart of Jute Yarn Manufacturing
Selection of jute for a batch according to jute grade
Softening and Lubricating
Conditioning or Pilling
Third Drawing / Finisher drawing
The main function of jute spinning process units is to convert jute fiber into yarn for various end uses. The type of jute yarn that is made can be classified according to the application/use such as fine yarn, hessian yarn, carpet, sacking yarn, etc. various, etc. according to the need and use. By conventional technique, it is not possible to produce fine jute yarn more than 138 texts. However, later, after the development of the apron draft ring spinning system, it was easier to produce yarn as fine as 60 tex.
Advantages of Jute Fiber
- Static charges are not produced during Jute Product making or using.
- Temperature is passed in this fiber slowly.
- Moisture Regain properties is good.
- Produce no irritation in skin.
- 100% Biodegradable.
- Cheap in market.
- Insulating fiber.
- Tensile strength is high.
- Can be widely used in Agriculture Sector, Textile Sector, Woven Sector, Nonwoven Sector.
- Highly breathable and comfortable to use.
- Jute Fiber can be blended with Natural and Synthetic fibers.
- Can be died by Basic, Vat, Sulpher and Reactive Dyes.
Author of this Article: S. M. Hossen Uzzal Production Officer Monno Fabrics Ltd., Manikgonj Email: firstname.lastname@example.org