Heavy Enzyme Wash:
In this type of wash, enzyme and stone are used together for washing. To avoid the damages of edges, we have to follow some precautions. In this wash, heavy abrasion has occurred. This heavy wash is specially used for denim. We can get medium shade from this wash. To get light shade, bleaching can be used. Process Flow Chart of Heavy Enzyme Wash are as follow:
- Wash Type : Enzyme /Stone
- Fabric : Twill
- Color : Brown
- Quantity : 160 Pcs
Flowchart of Heavy Enzyme Wash
- Desizing: For desizing 400 liter water, Soda ash 1 kg and 300 g L.P30 are used. It is done at 700C for 25 minutes.
- Rinse-Wash: 800 liter water is used. It is done for 3 minutes for two times.
- Acid: 400 liter water and 100 gm acidic acid is used. This operation is done for 3 minutes at 500C.
- Enzyme: To do enzyme, 600gm Enzyme-NCQ, 100gm acidic acid, 300gm L.P-30, ½ bag stone, and 400 liter water are used. It is done for 60-70 minutes at 500C temperature.
- Cleanup: For cleaning up 1 kg soda ash, 300 gm detergent, and 700 liter water are used.
- Softener: For softening 5 kg Mesoft-CCS Flakes, 300 gm Solosoft-MHJ and 700 liter water are used. It is done for 15-20 minutes at 100C temperature.
- Hot dry: It is done at 600C for 45 minutes.
- Cool Dry: It is done for 20 minutes in cold.
Problems of Heavy Enzyme Wash
- Sometimes hem and seam damages occurred.
- Sometimes abrasion up and sometimes down.
- After using stone sometimes metal can be found. Specially iron.
The solution of Heavy Enzyme Wash
- Time should be maintained properly.
- Percentage of Enzymes should be maintained properly.
- Stone selection should be in the right way.
Author of this Article: Md. Abu Sayed Founder of Textile Apex Pabna Textile Engineering College, Pabna, Bangladesh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell : +8801745214773