Yarn finishing is a very important task for spinners. Because buyers are not interested to buy unfinished/faulty yarn. After getting yarn from the ring frame has many faults like slubs, neps, knots, hairy, etc. For reducing yarn fault auto cone winding machine is used. Which gives right weight and shape of yarn in a cone package. All tasks are done in the spinning finishing section. So spinning finishing section has an important role in the yarn manufacturing process. Now I’m giving a flowchart of the spinning yarn finishing process.
Flow Chart of Spinning Finishing Section
The yarn gets with cop package from the frame
Winding by auto coner
Checking under ultraviolet light
Yarn conditioning by heat setting
Delivery to buyer
The process sequence of Finishing
To improve the resistance of the yarn to untwisting and snarling, it is necessary to fix to twist i.e. to bring the yarn into a stabilized state. Yarn finishing starts after Ring Till transfer to finished godown.
Selling of yarn: Yarn is sold in:
- hank form
- Cone form.
Bad/methods mostly used
- Yarn steaming in an autoclave (with boiler) capacity up to 500 kg/batch. Allowable pressure 7kg/cm(max)
- High-frequency current by the electrode with high voltage
- Water treatment conditioning
- No. drum /m/c —120
- Drum Dia— 80-95 mm
- Traverse — 150mm -152mm
- Type of package shape —9 degrees 15
- Winding speed —500-850m /tm
- Ribbon breaking device: Electrical on-off type
- Empty bobbin conveyor at each side with an endless belt
- Provision for a rack on the top goes m/c for storing ring cops.
- Stop motion — Auto stop for end breakage with individual spindle control
- Main motor — each side of the individual motor
- The speed of winding drum — up to —3500 rpm
- Overhead blower — for cleaning fly
- Suction arrangement for slub catcher
- Splicing device
- Type of package- Paper or plastic
Author of this Article: Mustaque Ahammed Mamun Quality Assurance Officer, Lamisa Spinning Ltd. Tongi, Gazipur Cell: +8801723300703 Email: email@example.com